1. Late-night dancing is illegal in Japan.
2. Japan suffers 1500 earthquakes every year.
3. Japan has more than 50,000 people who are over 100 years old.
4. Japan has just 2 gun-related homicides per year.
5. The world's oldest company operated in Japan from 578 AD i.e, Kongō Gumi Co., Ltd.
6. Japan consists of 6800 islands.
7. Japanese trains are among the world's most punctual : their average delay is just 18 seconds.
8. Square watermelons are grown by Japanese farmers for easier stack and store.
9. In Japan, there are more pets than children.
11. 98% of all adoptions in Japan are of male adults, so that family businesses can remain within the family.